Well, it’s the day after Christmas and many of us are recovering from lots of food, family, and overly excited children; all of which have left smiles upon our faces and love in our hearts. So, what are you thinking about today? What are you feeling?
Some typical day after Christmas thoughts:
- “It’s depressing that my family is gone and Christmas is over.”
- “It’s Boxing Day, whatever that is.”
- “Today I go back to work, eh.”
- “It’s my day off, the family’s gone, and Christmas was a success.”
- “I don’t care, pajamas are an acceptable clothing choice today.”
- “Where are all of my receipts?”
- “What will I do will all of this left over food?”
- “Only 364 until next Christmas!”
- “I think I’ll watch Elf one more time.”
No matter what you are doing, thinking, or feeling today, at Sheepish Design we hope you are smiling, energetic, and feeling blessed. Merry (Day After) Christmas, now grab some coffee!