For many of us tomorrow will be celebrated with friends and family. We will eat an unhealthy amount of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, dinner rolls, vegetables, maybe a pie or two, and who can forget, cranberries. We will participate in sports like basketball, football, and in some local cases, turkey runs; or we'll simply lounge around watching them while snacking. There will be laughter, joy and much thankfulness. It's a day that many of us look forward to and a day that many of us prepare for.
With that said, here are some tips to help you prepare for the day:
- Add an additional notch in your belt
- Stock up on salt – or simple additional flavoring
- Make sure there’s an adequate amount of air in the football
- Stop eating today at 4pm
- Prepare a post-meal nap area
- Prepare a getaway zone from any craziness that may occur
- Make sure your sports team’s jersey is clean
These are just a few humorous ideas to help you prepare for tomorrow, but in all honesty, take some time this coming Turkey Day to appreciate and be thankful for the blessings and joys in your life. Everything from family to football and especially faith; be thankful!
Many blessings to you and your family on this coming Thanksgiving Day!
The Sheepish Design Team